On Friday I attended a gallery open house of various artists in the Pacific Design Center and I wanted to wear something creative and funky. My leggings say that and more, and I got them from my favorite store, Crossroads Trading Co. Peplum strapless top is from Zara, clutch from Nine West, necklace from ANGL and shoes from Macys.
Posts tagged ‘Nine West’
Time to start Spring on the right foot!
Today, two of my favorite brands, InStyle and NineWest are launching the new InStyle for Nine West collection! It will launch in Nine West’s Los Angeles locations as well as on NineWest.com, and all U.S. boutiques.
Here are a few key facts:
· This collection is a continuation of the most successful partnership to date for Nine West
· 9W♥InStyle represents the first editor-designed partnership that combines the industry insight of InStyle’s fashion editors with Nine West’s footwear and accessories expertise.
· Following the success of the 9W♥InStyle capsule collection in Fall 2013 (which resulted in a 90% sell-through), InStyle and Nine West have expanded the limited-edition collaboration into a complete accessories collection.
· For the first time, the collection will feature a fashion-forward cuff ($88) and portfolio clutch ($129) that further allows consumers to effortlessly integrate runway inspired trends into their everyday wardrobe.
· Priced from $79 – $109, the Spring 2014 footwear offers a sophisticated approach to the season’s shoe must-haves; incorporating editorial touches such as elevated heel heights, seasonal colors and premium materials. Joining the 18 shoe styles this season is fall’s standout silhouette, the Gamin pump, which has been revamped and updated for Spring 2014.
· Due to the retail success of the original capsule collection (previously limited to select Nine West locations in the US and Canada), 9W♥InStyle will be introduced to all domestic Nine West doors and in select international markets including Turkey, Canada, Spain and the United Kingdom.
· InStyle will include a 12 page editorial styling booklet in their April issue featuring expert tips and guidelines from InStyle’s editors to inspire consumers and fashion enthusiasts alike to “shop like an editor”
I’m sure this collection will be flying off the walls, so check it out now and be in style!
I recently decided to downsize my handbags to small purses/clutches. I created a list of exactly what I wanted, which were specific colors to complement my wardrobe. I was on the hunt for a hot pink, yellow, black, orange and cherry red clutch. I have combed all over LA trying to find the perfect ones in the right color and I have always came close, but no cigar. I didn’t want to settle for less, so I held out until I found exactly what I was looking for with 100% satisfaction. It finally happened when I took my first trip to Camarillo Premium Outlets.
On a whim, my friend contacted me last Saturday to accompany her to this shopping wonderland. Having never set foot on an outlet mall since I moved to LA, I was excited because it was a Premium Outlets brand I was familiar with where I always score the best deals! When we arrived, I noticed that it was a huge outdoor mall separated in 3 sections which is recommended to drive to each one.
I hit the ground running and immediately found the “it” clutches in the outlets Nine West and Wilsons Leather. Everything was on sale and I was giddy with joy at finally finding the perfect accessory to multiple outfits! I ended up getting a black, silver, and coral purse. I also was able to purchase 2 long sleeve light jersey cardigans and a beautiful long sweater cardigan from 2b bebe. I was a woman on a mission!
Even though I didn’t get all the colors I wanted in clutches, it was a great start to building my collection. I didn’t compromise and I held onto the vision I had of the purses I wanted. When shopping, that’s what we should always do instead of buying something that is not “the one”. Don’t settle for less and go for the best. That is what will have you stand out with your style!