If you want to be prepared with a “lady lifesaver” while you’re at an event or out on the town, look no further than Pinch Provision’s new Limited Edition Skinny Minimergency Kit!
This kit is a must for your purse and your new best friend for wherever your feet may take you. The Skinny Minimergency Kits are beauty, fashion, and personal care kits that contain 22 essential must-haves to prevent a pout on your night out. The Skinny Mini has a built-in mirror, hairspray, emery board, tampon, lip balm, clear elastics, stain remover, nail polish remover pad, deodorant towelettes, earing backs, safety pin, adhesive bandage, pain reliever, double-sided tape, breath freshener, mending kit, dental floss, clear nail polish, tweezers, bobby pins, mini blotting tissues and facial tissue. Talk about being prepared with your artillery!
It’s small enough to fit in any bag, and makes for a great stocking stuffer for the Holidays.
Every makeup bag has the basics, but here are the items you should have to be the ultimate woman on-the-go!
1. Lip Gloss – When you have no lipstick or you just want to add a little pop of life to your lips, gloss should be handy.
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Baby Pout, $18 Sephora
2. Toothpaste – A mini portable toothbrush pre-filled with paste that is small enough to pack anywhere and keep your mouth fresh.
Colgate Wisp Peppermint flavor, $2.59 at CVS
3. Blotting Sheets – A sheet a day keeps the shine away!
NYX Blemish Control Blotting Paper, $5.99 at NYX Collection
4. Sewing Kit – You never know when you might sew a button on or snip something off.
Mini Sewing Kit, $6.99 at The Container Store
5. Band-aids – Small, medium and large should you suffer a cut.
Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Design Brand Adhesive Bandages, $2.54 at Target
6. Nail File – I am always chipping my nails on something and I can easily buff them right back into shape!
File Catty Nail File, $4.99at Ulta