This past weekend, Brent Bolthouse officially opened The Bungalow, a new Santa Monica lounge ready to add a chill vibe to beach scene. With the help of H&M, The Bungalow’s cocktail waitresses and waiters will have guests turning heads with their mix of Americana vintage, rock-and-roll inspired attire.
The Bungalow Staff Attire:
- The Bungalow’s cocktail waitresses will be sporting casual H&M graphic print rock-n-roll tops featuring Patti Smith, Blondie, Nirvana and retro MTV logos along with chic H&M leather shorts to add some spice; the women of The Bungalow will appear effortless and, well, sexy!
- The men of The Bungalow will be dressed in H&M’s back slim jeans and carry a neo-preppy vibe with their burgundy suspenders and classic matching shirts. Clearly, H&M provided some old-school styles that will set the tone for this truly special place.
The Bungalow Deets:
- Website: http://www.thebungalowsm.com/
- Address: 101 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90401
- Hours: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tues. to Sat.; 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sun.
- Parking: Valet
- Food: Exclusive small bites menu by Chef Ray Garcia’s FIG Restaurant.
- Cocktails: Refreshing cocktails to include margaritas and sangria in addition to a full craft menu including a selection of house made market syrups and shrubs. Featured ingredients will be seasonal items from the farmers market across the street and will pair with a vast selection of premium tequilas and mezcals.
- Contact: (310) 899-8530 / info@thebungalowSM.com