Time to start Spring on the right foot!
Today, two of my favorite brands, InStyle and NineWest are launching the new InStyle for Nine West collection! It will launch in Nine West’s Los Angeles locations as well as on NineWest.com, and all U.S. boutiques.
Here are a few key facts:
· This collection is a continuation of the most successful partnership to date for Nine West
· 9W♥InStyle represents the first editor-designed partnership that combines the industry insight of InStyle’s fashion editors with Nine West’s footwear and accessories expertise.
· Following the success of the 9W♥InStyle capsule collection in Fall 2013 (which resulted in a 90% sell-through), InStyle and Nine West have expanded the limited-edition collaboration into a complete accessories collection.
The Statement Cuff
Portfolio Clutch in Blue
· For the first time, the collection will feature a fashion-forward cuff ($88) and portfolio clutch ($129) that further allows consumers to effortlessly integrate runway inspired trends into their everyday wardrobe.
The Aila pump in Red
· Priced from $79 – $109, the Spring 2014 footwear offers a sophisticated approach to the season’s shoe must-haves; incorporating editorial touches such as elevated heel heights, seasonal colors and premium materials. Joining the 18 shoe styles this season is fall’s standout silhouette, the Gamin pump, which has been revamped and updated for Spring 2014.
· Due to the retail success of the original capsule collection (previously limited to select Nine West locations in the US and Canada), 9W♥InStyle will be introduced to all domestic Nine West doors and in select international markets including Turkey, Canada, Spain and the United Kingdom.
· InStyle will include a 12 page editorial styling booklet in their April issue featuring expert tips and guidelines from InStyle’s editors to inspire consumers and fashion enthusiasts alike to “shop like an editor”
I’m sure this collection will be flying off the walls, so check it out now and be in style!
Wearing heels are always fun and fabulous. But do you want to hear the click-clack sound of them all the time as you are walking? I didn’t think it was possible not to until I was introduced to Ssh-oes. They have created “quiet” heels which eliminate that sound and give you comfort at the same time! Ssh-oes is the only company in the world that makes quiet heels. The ssh-oes have a non-slip, sound absorbing rubber outsole and a patent pending noise reducing heel lift, so they do not make as much noise when you walk. They are cushioned with memory foam and have a lycra and leather lining to make the shoe as blister free as possible.
London Ssh-oes – The studs make this edgy and fun!
I had the opportunity to select a pair of Ssh-oes and try them out for size. There are a variety of styles and colors, but when it comes to heels I want to be able to wear them with many outfits. I opted for the London shoe in black because the silver studs give it some edge, you can never have enough black heels and I don’t have a shoe like it in my collection. I was glad they had a size 10 in stock because normally I’ll find a hot shoe but my size isn’t available.
Full profile and closeup of the London Ssh-oes: My outfit – Zara top, Coldwater Creek necklace, See You Monday leggings
When it arrived at my house I had the perfect outfit to wear them with and I couldn’t wait to take them out for a spin and quietly strut my stuff around town. I decided to wear them with my print leggings and pepulm top since it was a nice balance of hard and soft. When I first put them on I thought I might need a bigger size since my feet are long and narrow (Size 10 is the largest size). With a little pull and tug at the toe tip are of the heel, I was able to fit my feet in with ease and not feel restricted. I headed of to my event and as I walked on the concrete in the parking garage with my friend I ask her to listen to my shoes – she noticed there was a sound missing and I told her how the Ssh-oes work.
I love that they were very comfortable and molded to my foot shape. I can’t wait to wear them with jeans, skirts and one of my many dresses! So if you decide to get a pair of Ssh-oes, ask someone nearby, “Can you hear me now?”