At a glance, I may just be a fashionista, but peel back the layers and you’ll see other facets of me! Here are some fun facts:
1. I feel naked if I’m not wearing earrings.
2. I’m writing a book about etiquette.
3. I loves rabbits! It’s on my agenda to get one as a pet.
4. I’m a background actor on a 2012 episode of Criminal Minds.
5. I won a trip to Winter Park, CO where I skied for the first time.
6. I also won a round-trip ticket on Twitter by submitting an original tweet on what my ideal vacation would be:
My Away is Montego Bay,
Addicted to Reggae
Appleton Rum-tini you say?
Yeah, mon make my day!
7. I climbed all 103 flights of the Sears Tower steps in 33 minutes. I would do it again!
8. Even though I couldn’t get paid to sing, I almost tried out for American Idol.
9. In order to prepare for Idol, I took a pop singing class. I love singing 80’s music!!!
10. I created and directed a 10 minute video on my etiquette book.
11. I enjoy studio production! I’ve played all roles, from CG Operator to Audio to Floor Director.
12. My favorite foods are pizza, popcorn, fried chicken, cake, ice cream and Thai food. I also LOVE anything crunchy!
13. I listen to classical music a lot.
15. Airball is my new favorite sport (similar to paddleball).
16. Bingo is my favorite game. I also own a bingo set.
17. I was called for jury duty in 2009, and I got selected. I was with a fun group of jurors and had the coolest judge that took us out for drinks after the trial was over!
18. I know sign language.
19. I’ve been on the Oprah show as an audience member and was really close to being a guest on an episode.
20. I’m part Jamaican.
21. My favorite song is “Candy” by Cameo.
23. My closet is full of dresses. I have over 30 of them!
24. The only time I wear all black is for work or a funeral.
25. I have worked at a police department before as an administrative assistant. One of the best jobs I’ve ever had, and the cops were awesome!