Every makeup bag has the basics, but here are the items you should have to be the ultimate woman on-the-go!
1. Lip Gloss – When you have no lipstick or you just want to add a little pop of life to your lips, gloss should be handy.
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Baby Pout, $18 Sephora
2. Toothpaste – A mini portable toothbrush pre-filled with paste that is small enough to pack anywhere and keep your mouth fresh.
Colgate Wisp Peppermint flavor, $2.59 at CVS
3. Blotting Sheets – A sheet a day keeps the shine away!
NYX Blemish Control Blotting Paper, $5.99 at NYX Collection
4. Sewing Kit – You never know when you might sew a button on or snip something off.
Mini Sewing Kit, $6.99 at The Container Store
5. Band-aids – Small, medium and large should you suffer a cut.
Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Design Brand Adhesive Bandages, $2.54 at Target
6. Nail File – I am always chipping my nails on something and I can easily buff them right back into shape!
File Catty Nail File, $4.99at Ulta